I was a latchkey kid and I remember watching TV in the afternoon and seeing the commercial that said “A mind is a terrible thing to waste”
I look around today and I see many people doing things but not many people are achieving and striving for success and freedom.
T.D. Jakes says:
The mind is the place on where most of our conflicts are.
Most of the financial problems we have are not financial issues; they are issues with our mentality.
Many of us go through times in our life when circumstances are hard, our mentality is part of what will get us through those times.
How you respond to those times shapes who you are.
How do you respond when times get tough?
Lets do an experiment: Answer these questions honestly.
• Your boss at work walks into your office to tell you how your messed up: What is the 1st thing that comes to your mind.
-This is awful, I am so tired of this place!! Or
– How can this be fixed?
• Someone cuts you off in traffic…… Do you….
– Do you show them that they are number 1 and scream in rage? Or
– Immediately check on the rest of the people in the car to make sure everyone is safe?
• Get a bad repot at the doctor…..Cancer. Do you say…..
-“Why are you doing this to me GOD?” Or
-“I’m not sure how, but we are going to get through this!”
Every part of our day is made up of thousands of what we think are little decisions.
• What should I wear?
• What should I eat?
• Should I turn right or left?
• Should I send that email?
Every decision you make builds on the next one. Every decision you make is important.
Make decisions that make you a legend.
Answer this in the comments section below: anonymous or leave your name
__________ makes me angry every time it happens?