Lemon Butter Chicken has a delicious lemon butter sauce that reduces and leaves a tart, sticky residue on the chicken, and on bottom of the pan.
Extremely simple and delicious! This is perfect for nights when you want an easy chicken dish.
This is a one pot dish that has good flavor an a rich taste. If you do not want to use bone in chicken that is fine, you can use boneless skinless thighs.
Prep Time: 20 min
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 4 c. baby spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt 2 tbsp. butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; set aside.
- Melt remaining tbsp. butter in the skillet. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice and thyme.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, stir in spinach, and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Return chicken to the skillet.
- Place into oven and bake until completely cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Make this and tag me in a picture on Social Media.