For all the LOW Carb people out there that still love fried chicken, I have found the closest Gluten Free, Grain Free, and Carb Free alternative. This thing is better than fried chicken in some ways. I know, BLOD statement.
You have to give this thing a try.
• 2 -5 oz. bags of plain pork rinds
• Olive oil
• 2 tsp. salt
• 3 tbsp. Grass Fed butter
• 6-7 drumsticks
• Melt the butter in the skillet and preheat the oven to 400.
• Grind pork rinds up in the food processor till they are the consistency of breadcrumbs. Add the salt to this mixture.
• Drizzle the olive oil on the chicken and coat the chicken in the pork rind mixture until all of the chicken is covered.
• Lay one side in the melted butter for 1 min then flip the chicken and brown the other side for 1 min.
• Take out of the skillet and bake for 25-30 min.
Our kids Crush this every time we make it. Tons of flavor. You can use boneless meat if you want, we like the skink and the bone.
Send me some pics if you make it.
I’ve even done a video to walk you through it