This is a great one pot meal that does not take long at all. The longer it cooks the better.
• 1 lb. smoked sausage (chopped into rounds)
• 3 chicken thighs, boneless/skinless
• 2 yellow squash, chopped
• 1 red onion, chopped
• 3 c. Brussels sprouts
• ¼ c. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
• Chop the chicken and sauté on medium high in a pan for about 4-5 min.
• While the chicken is cooking, run the Brussels sprouts through the food processor and chop the other veggies.
• By this time the chicken will be mostly done. It does not have to be all the way done.
• In a bowl, toss the chicken, veggies and sausage in olive oil and add Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
• Put in a baking dish.
• Roast for 15 minutes.
• Toss mixture and return to oven for about 20 minutes.
If you like our recipes and posts, please SUBSCRIBE to our BLOG