Here is another great Italian dish that your family will love! This dish features spaghetti squash rather than the traditional pasta, which is then topped with a hearty flavor filled meat sauce. This is one your are sure to enjoy!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 2 c. of diced spinach
- About 20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Now cut your spaghetti squash in half and removing the seeds. Place face up on a baking sheet drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for 25 minutes.
- While that’s cooking begin to brown the beef, garlic and onion in a skillet with some olive oil.
- Once beef is cooked and onion is translucent, add the spinach, tomatoes, garlic powder, oregano, and onion powder.
- Once squash is done begin to shred it with a fork into a 9×9 baking dish and combine with meat and put it back into the shell of the SP Squash
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400.
We love to get feedback on our recipes so please post your comments below and share your pictures of the dish on social media… be sure to tag MealFit!
Click Here to register for our blog… we will not fill up your inbox with unwanted junk, only great recipes and information!