You will absolutely love this great Italian dish made healthy. This is a great twist to the traditional Chicken Parmesan you know and love. Give this a shot and you do not be surprised when you like more this then the traditional dish.
- 2lbs shredded chicken thighs
- 1 jar (28 oz.) of Pasta sauce
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag of Plain Pork Rinds
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- Fresh, chopped herbs (parsley, basil, oregano, etc.)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Layer the chicken in the bottom. Dump in the Pasta sauce and mix with the chicken. Next, top with cheeses until all the chicken is covered.
- Throw the pork rinds in the food processor until they are the consistency of bread crumbs.
- In a small bowl, mix the pork rinds, olive oil, fresh herbs and a dash of salt and pepper together.
- Sprinkle the seasoned pork rinds on top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden on top and bubbling on the sides.
So what do you think? Once you give this a taste please leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Click here to subscribe to the blog… no junk mail just great information and recipes!