Check out this recipe that is another fan FAVORITE that you should defiantly give a shot. We think that you will love it too! Be sure to let us know how this great dish turns out!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 large white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 large leek, cleaned and cut into 1 inch slices
- Add the sweet potatoes to a pot of boiling water. Boil for 15 minutes or until tender then drain and add 2 tbsp. of butter and season well with salt and pepper.
- While potatoes are boiling, heat 1 tbsp. of butter in a large saucepan.
- Add the onions, carrot and garlic and sauté for a few minutes until the onion softens.
- Stir in the beef, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Cook until the beef browns and then stir in the tomato paste.
- Transfer the meat to a casserole dish and set aside.
- Mash the potatoes until smooth. Cover the meat with a layer of the mashed potato. Sprinkle the leeks on top and cover generously with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
We know this is one you are sure to love! Share you pictures and remember to tag us #mealfit and @mealfit
Click here to receive other awesome recipes that are absolutely amazing!