This is a great dinner option that you will love. Also this dish would be perfect as an appetizer for a party or the perfect addition to a pot luck meal. No matter where you serve this dish it is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 c. finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 c. Ground Pork Rinds
- 1/2 c. fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 10-12 Mozzarella balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease 9×13-inch baking dish with oil.
- Place beef, egg, onion, Pork Rinds, Parmesan, milk, garlic, Worcestershire, mustard, pepper and garlic salt into a large mixing bowl, stirring until just combined.
- Take enough of the beef mixture to make a meatball and press into center with your thumb to make room for cheese ball.
- Place cheese in middle then with hands, enclose the cheese with the beef, making sure the cheese is completely covered.
- Place meatballs into prepared baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until cooked through.
- Let them rest for about 3-4 min before you devour them.
Give these delicious meatballs a shot and tell us what you think! We love to know how much you love our recipes! Remember to tag us @MealFit and #mealfit
Click here to subscribe to the MealFit Blog… you will be glad you did!