Here is another instant hit with MealFit READY! Here is your chance to try this great dish at home. You are sure to impress with this delicious meal your family and friends will love!
- 4 Boneless Skinless chicken thighs
- 4 carrots cut into strips
- 3 zucchini cut into strips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- palm full of fresh minced rosemary
- crushed black pepper to taste
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a kitchen mallet, flatten the chicken thighs between two pieces of waxed paper.
- Toss the sliced carrots and zucchini with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh rosemary.
- Sauté for 3 min in a hot skillet with some olive oil
- Place 2 zucchini and 2 carrot slices in the middle of the flattened chicken thighs, roll tightly, wrap with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and pour the chicken broth over the chicken roll-ups.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in the middle.
- Whatever veggies you don’t use in the roll ups, use as your side dish.
Be sure to check out the awesome sauce that is great paired with this dish!
Share the love by posting you feed back and dish pictures on Facebook and twitter… remember to tag us @MealFit and #mealfit
Click here to sign up for the MealFit Blog for other great recipes just like this one!