Have you ever wanted to make a great alterative to pasta? Well here is your chance! Check out the awesome how to video below! You will love these sweet potato noodles!
- 3 Large Sweet pot0atoes
- Olive oil
- Place a pot of boiling water on the stove and season with salt.
- Place the Sweet potatoes in the Ben Reiner turner and make your noodles.
- Use the blade that is the largest. It makes the best noodles.
- Place the noodles in the boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Throw the noodles in a bowl of Ice water to stop the cooking process
- Season with salt and a tbsp. of olive oil and toss.
- Warm in microwave or in a pan for 30 4o seconds.
- Lay on a plate and put sauce on top. Enjoy.
We love feedback here at MealFit, so please let us know how your noodles turn out! Remember to tag us in your pictures and posts on Facebook, Instagram, and twitter @MealFit and #mealfit
Click here to sign up for the MealFit Blog for other great recipes, great how to videos, and awesome articles!