Here is a great alternative to traditional fried chicken that I will bet you will love more than fried chicken! This is a gluten and grain free option that will become a house favorite.
- 1 -5 oz. bags of plain pork rinds
- 1 container of fried onions
- Olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. Grass Fed butter
- 6 drumsticks
- Melt the butter in the skillet and preheat the oven to 400.
- Grind pork rinds and fried onions up in the food processor till they are the consistency of breadcrumbs. Add the salt to this mixture.
- Drizzle the olive oil on the chicken and coat the chicken in the pork rind mixture until all of the chicken is covered.
- Lay one side in the melted butter for 1 min then flip the chicken and brown the other side for 1 min.
- Take out of the skillet and bake for 25-30 min.
Click here to see a super quick instructional video!
This is one that we are sure you will love! Remember to share this with your friends and family on all your favorite social media sites and post your reviews as well… Be sure to tag us @mealfit and #mealfit
Did you love this recipe and want to get others just as wonderful? Click here to sign up for the MealFit Blog.