This 7 layer Salad is a spin off of the 7 layer dip that so many people take to parties.
We did this for our MealFit READY clients one week and they loved it.
Contents of salad
• 1 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded or sliced
• 16 ounce bag of small sweet peas, frozen
• ½ purple onion, diced
• 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
• 4 slices of bacon, cooked and cut into pieces.
• ½ C Cheddar Cheese
• Layer each of the following into dish in the following order:
o 1/2 of the lettuce,
o remaining lettuce,
o mayonnaise dressing,
o and top with cheddar cheese
• Wrap really well with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 24 hours. Refrigeration for 24 hours is not necessary. But it helps.
Gives an awesome appearance when you serve it in a glass dish.
ALSO, if you subscribe to our blog, you can get these cool recipes before everyone else.