If you’re like me, you hate having so many dirty dishes after cooking a meal. How convenient does it sound to just throw everything into one dish and cook it all together? AMAZING. I’ve put together a list of 7 delicious one pot meals you’ve got to try.
Click each meal for the recipe.
1. Slow Cooker Butter Chicken by Primal Plate
2. Skirt Steak Fajitas by Prevention
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Stew by The Earthy Mama
4. Mexican Chicken Stir Fry by Sweet C’s Designs
5. Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boats by Skinny Taste Would you like to try a FREE Week of MealFit?
6. Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps by The Comfort of Cooking
7. One Pan Crispy Chicken Legs & Brussel Sprouts by So Let’s Hang Out
Try some of these out! Comment below and tell us your favorite, or share your best one pot dish. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Our Blog!
Share this with friends: