This is one of the easiest and most complimented side dishes we do. People love it.
I have this one Pharma Rep that wants it every time I do a catered lunch for him.
Super easy and super easy.
• 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
• 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
• 3/4 tbsp. coconut oil, melted (May need more)
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 3/4 tsp salt
• black pepper, to taste
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty foil and set aside.
• In a large bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt. Add the cubed squash and toss until evenly coated.
• Spread out the squash on prepared baking sheet into a single layer. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired.
• Roast squash for 25 minutes. Use a metal spatula to carefully flip cubes over; roast for 15 to 20 minutes more (checking frequently) or until squash is tender with golden edges. Serve immediately.