Pizza is something we all love, and our kids are crazy about it. Finding a healthy pizza is sometimes hard, but with this recipe you will have a healthy tasty pizza recipe for you and your family. You are sure to love it.
Check the Video Out Below to Help Walk You Thru It!
- 1 c. cauliflower, grated
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups of mozzarella Cheese for topping.
- 1 package of pepperoni (or left over chicken)
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Boil the cauliflower, let it cool and then put in food processor. Be sure to squeeze out all the water
- Combine cauliflower with the mozzarella and egg in a large bowl. Spray a circular or rectangular metal pan with cooking spray before spreading the “dough” evenly. Sprinkle the dough with oregano, Salt, and basil. Add garlic powder.
- Bake at 450° F for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the “dough” from the oven and put tomato sauce on top and sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni.
- Return the pizza to the oven. Turn the heat up to BROIL and leave in until the cheese has melted and the crust is crispy.
Make sure the “dough” has a good brown color to it or your dough will be too soft.
Post a pic to one of our social media platforms and let us see your creation.