It’s hard to find healthy chocolate recipes, or even healthy desserts. But, it’s super hard to find healthy candy recipes. Chocolate can be your friend. It doesn’t have to be your enemy. We have put together this post to show you how you can make easy healthy desserts. Hope you enjoy.
Chocolate Nut Clusters
- 1 c. plus 3 tbsp. melted dark chocolate
- Dried cherries (optional)
- 1 1/2 c. whole almonds
- Handful of coconut shavings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Start melting dark chocolate pieces in a pan on low heat; it won’t take long to melt.
- If you want a sweet cherry taste, throw a handful into the pot once chocolate has melted.
- Place a teaspoon of melted chocolate on parchment paper.
- Top with a small handful of almonds.
- Drizzle almonds with one tablespoon melted chocolate and top with coconut.
- Repeat process with remaining almonds and chocolate until your pan is full.
- Transfer to refrigerator for about 10 minutes to chill and remove them when firm. They’ll be ready to enjoy right away!
Check Out our other Healthy Dessert Recipes
Add us on Social Media below!