Nachos are good no mater what they look like. You don’t have to have tortillas to make nachos. You can make them as a dessert, meal, appetizer, or snack. In this easy recipe you will see how we take apples, chocolate, coconut, and nuts, and make them into a delicious treat everyone is sure to enjoy.
- 4 Apples
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. Almond butter
- ½ c. Dark chocolate chips
- ¼ c. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ¼ c. Sliced almonds
- Add sugar free caramel for extra pizzazz
- Slice apples and toss with the lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Arrange apples on a plate and drizzle with almond butter. You can use a pastry bag to drizzle the almond butter if you are feeling fancy.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut, chocolate chips, and sliced almonds.