MealFit Gluten Free Meatloaf
We hadn’t heard of it, so we decided to do it. This DIY Video and Recipe will show you how to make meatloaf, the gluten free way. It’s delicious, healthy, and easy. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 onion
- 4 Stalks of Celery diced.
- Sauté until soft but not brown
- 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- 1 tbsp of Fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp of Green onions
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 C of Milk
- 2 tbsp of Salt and pepper mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In your largest sauté pan, heat the 2 tablespoons olive oil. When it is hot add the onion and celery. Cook for 5 minutes until the onion is soft but not brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, parsley, thyme, green onions, eggs, milk, Pork rinds, salt and pepper.
- Add the onion and celery mixture. Combine the meat with your hands. Spray your pan with olive oil to keep from sticking. Use your hands to pat the meat into a flat rectangle. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes before slicing.