We can never seem to get around going without some kind of bread, but we have news for you. We have finally developed a bread that is grain free, gluten free, healthy, and it taste great. This recipe will show you how to make gluten free and grain free bread. We hope you try it out.
Plantain Sandwich Bread (Gluten Free, Grain Free)
- 2 Large green plantains (2 pounds total)
-Peel and chop
-Add them to the food processor and spin.
- 4 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- Chicken Breast
- Mixed Greens
- Salt and Pepper
- Put in food processor until it makes a batter
- Spray your waffle iron until with coconut oil
- Take a 1/3 c Measuring cup and pour in batter
- Let cook 5-7 min (Depending on your iron)
- Slice a homegrown tomato
- Thinly slice some cooked chicken breast
- Add some mayo to your “bread”
- Add the tomato
- Add some salt and pepper
- Add some spring mix
- Add your chicken
Top with the bread, slice and enjoy!!
Yes! It’s as good as it looks! Get healthy with this healthy recipe. Try it and let us know what you think.
Grain Free Gluten Free bread