Whole Smoked Chicken Recipe. This is great for working parents, or for those that like to plan ahead. Enjoy and Share on Social Media.
Click the links above to check out or buy!
1 Whole Chicken 3-4 lbs
1 C of olive oil
1 drop of Ameo Lemon Essential Oil
4 tsp Salt and pepper mix
2 tsp of BBQ Seasoning (Salt Free)
2 tsp Brown Sugar
½ Scoop 3CARB
- Dry the chicken wit a paper towel
- Take one drop of Ameo Lemon Essential Oil and put it in a spray bottle with one cup of olive oil and shake it up
- Spray the chicken with the Ameo Lemon Essential Oil infused olive oil.
- Make your Rub by combining the
- Salt and pepper mix
- BBQ Seasoning
- Brown Sugar
- 3 Carb
Click Here to subscribe to the MealFit blog to get other great recipes just like this one!
Into one bowl:
- Spread the rub all over the chicken. Flip then rub again.
- Put into a 250 degree Smoker for 2 ½ hours. Check the internal Tempretaure and pull the chicken out of the smoker when the internal temp in the largest part of the breast is 155-160 (No Worries the temp will continue to rise for a little bit)
- Take it our and let it rest for at least 30 min
- Eat in all the goodness.
If you are doing it in the oven, Set the oven for 250 and let roast uncovered for 2 hours and then check the internal temp.
Check out MealFit.co