Do you ever have have an intense sweet tooth, but don’t want to ditch your goals? And when you decide you want to actually make yourself a batch of cookies, you change your mind because of all the dishes and clean up it involves?
If you answered yes to either or both of these questions, you aren’t alone! We completely understand how hard it is when you want a yummy treat, but don’t want to splurge too much. These delicious cookies have a short ingredient list and are super simple to make with minimal clean up!
Grab one bowl and only a handful of ingredients to make these jam-packed breakfast cookies! They’re ultimately-soft and chewy with only 147 calories per cookie!
Wondering how they can be so simple? Check out this video to see for yourself!
Serves: 15 cookies
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy Almond butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, beat mashed banana, yogurt, sugar, Almond butter, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until a dough forms. Mix in cranberries, chocolate, and pecans.
- Scoop dough into 2-in balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Flatten cookies slightly and bake at 350F 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden around the edges (middles will still be soft) Cool cookies on pan 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information: Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 147 Fat: 7.7g Saturated fat: 2g Unsaturated fat: 5.7g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 16.9g Sugar: 5.2g Sodium: 125mg Fiber: 2.7g Protein: 3.8g Cholesterol: 11mg
Can you believe this cookie recipe only has TWO steps? And uses ONE bowl? Baking doesn’t always have to be a tedious and complicated process to be delicious! With such an awesome list of ingredients, do you have a favorite one? Let us know in the comments!
We LOVE to hear from you guys! Don’t forget to check us out on social media. If you make these cookies — make sure to post a picture and tag us!
Follow us at: