It’s summertime, and that calls for fun, cold smoothies! Whether you are cooling off by the pool, or playing outside with your kiddos, smoothies are a great healthy treat for this time of year.
Today we have a quick and simple recipe for a mango orange smoothie. This will be the perfect way to cool off from a hot summer day with your family. Its easy and healthy, so it is great for keeping on track with your fitness goals.
- 1 ripe, peeled mango
- 1-1/2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- about 8 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender
- Mix until well blended, stopping to scrape sides down if needed
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Let us know down below what your favorite place to enjoy a smoothies!
Follow us for more great recipes a healthier lifestyle at: