- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 lb. chorizo sausage
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 a head of cauliflower
- 1 14oz. can diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp Mealfit seasoning
- Add chicken thighs to the crockpot.
- Slice chorizo and add to crockpot, then slice zucchinis and add to crockpot.
- Divide cauliflower into small florets and add to crockpot. Add Brussels sprouts to crockpot.
- Season with Mealfit seasoning
- Pour a can of diced tomatoes over the chicken and vegetables.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 6-7 hours
Per Serving | Calories: 478 | Fat: 23g | Carbs: 15g | Protein: 50g
Crockpot Pork Tenderloin with BLT Slaw
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 lbs. pork tenderloin
- 20 oz. apple juice
- Dry rub of your choice
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 bag coleslaw
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Rub tenderloin with the McCormick’s and place in crockpot.
- Pour apple juice into crockpot over the loin.
- Set on low for 6-8 hours.
- Cook bacon in the oven until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and Dijon mustard in a blender until creamy. Stir in celery seeds.
- Chop bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix coleslaw, bacon, cherry tomatoes and dressing together.
- The longer it sits, the better it will be.
Per Serving | Calories: 556 | Fat: 35g | Carbs: 13g | Protein: 44g
Crockpot Pizza Meatloaf with Roasted Asparagus
Prep Time: 18
- 1 14 oz. jar pasta sauce (divided)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. chopped green pepper
- 1/3 c. almond or coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Mealfit seasoning
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. hot pork sausage
- Diced fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- mealfit seasoning, to taste
- Begin by laying three strips of aluminum foil into the slow cooker.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta sauce. In a mixing bowl, combine 2/3 cup sauce and the egg. Stir in onion, green pepper, flour, Italian seasoning, garlic, and Mealfit seasoning. Add ground beef and pork sausage. Mix well with hands.
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf and place into slow cooker on top of aluminum foil strips. Cover and cook 8 – 10 hours on low or 4 to 6 hours on high. Center of meatloaf should be 170 degrees when done.
- Spread loaf with reserved 1/2 cup of pizza sauce. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Lift meatloaf from slow cooker using foil strips. Remove foil strips and serve. Asparagus
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut off the bottom of the asparagus, about 1 inch.
- Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with Mealfit seasoning
- Cook for 15 minutes, or until done to your liking.
Per Serving | Calories: 502 | Fat: 36g | Carbs: 13g | Protein: 29g
Crockpot Salsa Verde Beef Tacos
Prep Time: 5
- 2.5 lbs. chuck roast
- 1 tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 2 tsp Dried Dill Weed
- 1 tsp Dried Chives
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 16 oz. jar salsa Verde
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 avocadoes
- 1 c. of salsa
- Cut up bell peppers and onion and place in bottom of crockpot. Place chuck roast on top of veggies.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over roast then pour salsa over everything.
- Close crockpot lid and let cook on medium or high for 5-6 hours, until beef is very tender and pulls apart easily with a fork.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and drain liquid, do not discard. Shred beef, removing fat then place back into slow cooker. Pour 1/2-1 cup of liquid back into shredded beef and reduce setting to warm or low. Use beef for tacos and burritos.
- Take the contents of your crockpot and wrap in the lettuce leaves for your tacos.
- Top with avocado and salsa.
Per Serving | Calories: 511 | Fat: 25g | Carbs: 22g | Protein: 50g
- 2 lbs. groundpork (or a combination of pork and beef)
- 8 large green peppers
- 1 large onion
- 2 carrots
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 6 oz. can of tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. tarragon
- 1 tbsp. Mealfit seasoning
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes:
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 3 avocados
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Mealfit seasoning, to taste
- Cut the tops of the peppers and clean the seeds out.
- Arrange peppers in the crockpot standing up and make sure they fit securely.
- Grate onion, carrots, garlic and cauliflower in the food processor. You can also just chop them into small pieces with a knife if you don’t have a food processor.
- In a big bowl, combine ground pork, shredded vegetables, seasonings and tomato paste.
- Add pepper to taste. Stuff the peppers with the mixture and arrange leftover meat between the peppers. Add half a cup of water, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place washed sweet potatoes on it. Roast for 45 minutes.
- OR Put 1 Cup of Water in microwave Safe bowl and put potatoes in the bowl
- Put a plate one top and Microwave for about 12-15 min.
- When potatoes are done, let cool and remove skin.
- Remove the insides of the avocado.
- Combine the potatoes, avocado and paprika in a food processor or mash by hand.
- Season the chicken with Mealfit seasoning then place in crockpot.
- Mix pineapple juice, ground mustard and cornstarch in a bowl and whisk together.
- Pour mixture over the chicken and set crockpot to low for 5-6 hours.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the 2 tsp. of salt and 2 tbsp. of ghee.
- Cut off bottoms of broccoli then place the crowns in the boiling water.
- Boil for 3-4 min then remove broccoli from the water and put in a bowl with a lid.
- Season with the ½ tsp. of mealfit seasoning and the other 1 tbsp. of ghee and put top on bowl for 2-3 min while you are getting plates ready.
- Place broccoli and use some of the sauce from the chicken to cover the broccoli and eat with the chicken