Crockpot Green Salsa Beef Tacos
Crock Pot Green Salsa Beef Tacos has the most Amazing Flavor. It smells the whole house up and SHREDS so easy. You will want to make it more than once.
This would will be a wonderful recipe to make. It’s FINGER LICKING GOOD!
Prep Time: 5 min
- 2-3 lbs. chuck roasts!
- 1 ranch dressing seasoning packet
- 16 oz. jar salsa verde
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 avocadoes
- 1 c. of salsa
- Cut up bell peppers and onion and place in bottom of crockpot. Place chuck roast on top of veggies.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning over roast then pour salsa over everything.
- Close crockpot lid and let cook on medium or high for 5-6 hours, until beef is very tender and pulls apart easily with a fork.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and drain LIQUID, do not discard. Shred beef, removing fat then place back into slow cooker. Pour 1/2-1 cup of liquid back into shredded beef and reduce setting to warm or low. Use beef for tacos and burritos.
- Take the contents of your crockpot and wrap in the lettuce leaves for your tacos.
- Top with avocado and salsa.
Please let me know how this turns out, I love seeing your pics on social media.