This is an easy dish.
Hope you enjoy.
½ C Grass Fed Butter
1 tbsp Garlic
2 tbsp of chopped oregano
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp chopped chives
1 tsp Lemon zest
½ tsp black pepper
1 ½ tsp Salt
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
Mix everything except the chicken until well combined
Sear Chicken on both sides it in a oven safe cast iron skillet.
Take your herb crust and place all over the top of the chicken.
Bake on 425 for 13 minutes
Enjoy and Post a pic on Social and tag us.
Would you like to try a FREE Week of MealFit?
Some of our good friends came over for dinner the other night so I decided to let them be the test dummies for one of the new meals I have. Jackie always gets mad when I do this because she is always worried that it is not going to be any good. Thank goodness it was. This Stuffed Chicken was 10x easier than I thought it would be. I also got the “how to” on video. The video is less than 2 minutes so you know it had to be easy.
Hope you enjoy.
Prep Time: 15-18 min
• 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts or thighs
• 4 slices of deli ham
• 4 slices of cheese (Pepper Jack, cheddar, your choice)
• 2 bags frozen cauliflower
• 6 slices of bacon
• Spices, to taste
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Slice chicken breast almost in half, leaving a small amount connected around outside to make a pocket.
• Roll a slice of ham around cheese (optional) and stuff into pocket in chicken. (See Video Below)
• Place in buttered baking dish and top with additional oil or butter and spices of choice.
• Put chicken in oven (total bake time is 35-40 mins-1hr depending on number of breasts).
• In large pan cook 6 bacon slices until slightly crispy.
• Remove bacon, leaving bacon fat in the pan.
• Add the bags of frozen cauliflower and let defrost/cook on low/medium for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Chop the bacon slices and add back in, along with the salt and cook for about another 5-7 min.
Tons of Flavor. Comment below or email me and let me know how it was.
These are not the Cup Cakes your mom made for your sisters birthday party. These are grown man Meatcakes.
Super easy recipe. Real Good for making a batch on the weekend and snacking on throughout the week or eating 3-4 or 7 as a meal.
• 1 lb. ground beef
• 7 slices bacon, thickly chopped
• 2 red peppers, diced
• 2 medium sweet potatoes, shredded
• 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tsp Salt
• 3 tsp. garlic
• 3 tbsp. coconut oil
• ½ c. almond flour
• Pre-heat oven to 400
• Spread 2 tbsp. coconut oil in muffin tin.
• Cook bacon in pan in remainder of coconut oil.
• While the bacon cooks, shred sweet potatoes in large bowl (use a food Processor). Add red pepper, cooked bacon, raw meat, coconut flour, Garlic, and spices. Mash around with your hands until everything is combined evenly.
• Grab a small handful of the mixture and place in each muffin cutout. Bake for about 25-30 minutes
• Let cool a bit and enjoy
This was a hit last week with all of our MealFit folks. This is super easy and our kids ate it up.
Hope you ENJOY
MealFit Italian Mushroom Bake
• 1 1⁄2 lb. regular white mushrooms, stems removed
• 1 lb. Italian sausage
• 14 oz. can of tomatoes
• 1 white onion, diced
• 2 c. spinach
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
• pinch of salt
• Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees and heating up a large skillet.
• Knock out all your chopping and mincing while those come to temp. Also place your cleaned mushrooms (stems removed) in a casserole dish. Greasing is not necessary.
• Add the sausage, onions, garlic and seasonings to a pan and brown.
• So when the sausage and onions are nearly done, add the chopped spinach to the mix. When wilted slightly, add the tomatoes. After simmering for just a few minutes, your sauce should be perfectly seasoned.
• Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until the juices are bubbling and the mushrooms have softened.
This took a grand total of about 20 minutes with Prep and cook time.
Kids ate it up. Loved the Veggies and the Meat.
Perfect for busy families.
• Grass-fed butter
• 1/2 large yellow onion
• 1 pound grass-fed ground beef (if using lean beef you may need to add an egg to hold the meatballs together)
• 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• 2 medium zucchinis
• 2 medium tomatoes
• sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Put your skillet on medium-high heat.
2. Then dice your onions and add them to the skillet with 1-2 tbsp of butter. Saute for around 5 minutes until translucent.
3. While the onions are cooking take your grass-fed ground beef, Salt and Pepper and roll them into small 1 1/2 inch balls .Add the meatballs to the pan and cook for around 10 minutes, stirring them occasionally, flipping them over to get even cooking, and adding any additional butter if needed to prevent sticking
4. When the beef is cooking wash and dice up the zucchini and tomatoes. Add those to the skillet next along with the seasonings.
5. Place a lid over the skillet and reduce to medium heat. Cook for around 5 minutes then remove the lid, stir and put it back on top of the skillet. We cooked the beef and vegetables for another 5 minutes or so until tender, but keep checking them to see when they are done for you.
6. Finally plate up some of the meatballs and vegetables topping with salt and pepper as desired.
We are in Part 2 of our series on Eating on the road.
Today we go to SUBWAY (Eat Fresh!)
Fun Fact: there are more Subway locations than any other restaurant in the world. Currently Subway claims 38,976 restaurants in 101 countries. That is a lot. Most of the time they are off the side of the interstate so they are easy to get in and out of.
There are alot of great choices you can make here, today we look at the Double Chicken Chopped Salad.
Let us know what Restaurant you want us to explore next.
This was Stupid Easy!
Literally took less than 20 min. Both of my kids, (4 Years old and 2 years old) ate 2 servings of both the Pork Chops and the Apples and Onions.
So, here it is. Enjoy!
Cinnamon Apple Pork Chops
• 4 Boneless Pork Chops
• 2 Apples
• 1 Small Onion
• ¼ cup White Wine (cooking wine is fine)
• 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, divided
• Cinnamon, to taste
• Salt, to taste
• Black Pepper, to taste
1. Season with cinnamon, salt, and pepper on both sides of the pork chops. Rub the seasoning into the pork chops. Set aside.
2. Cut the apple in half and then thinly slice it 9 (TAKE OUT THE CORE)
3. Thinly slice the onions as well.
4. Heat 2 Tbsp of the coconut oil in a large skillet over Medium heat and add the apples and onions. Saute for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender but still a little crisp.
5. Remove the apples and onions from the pan and set aside.
6. Add the last tbsp of coconut oil to the skillet.
7. Place the pork chops in the skillet and do not move. Sear the chops for about 2 minutes on each side.
8. Add the wine to the pan and just bring the wine to a boil and cook 2-3 min.
9. Add the apple and Onion mixture back to the pan, cover and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes (depending on the thickness of your pork chops, it might need more or less time).
10. Serve the pork chops with the apple/onion mixture piled on top